Perfume Pagoda Day Trip !
Perfume Pagoda is famous not only for its scenic landscape but also for its sacredness in the religious culture of Vietnamese people. Unlike other spiritual sites, Perfume Pagoda possesses a good combination of temples, pagodas, moutains and forest; or in other words, a vast landscape complex with harmony of nature and artificial construction. Passing historical up and down over multiple centuries, the Pagoda has carved its image in the mind and the heart of Vietnamese people, who are looking for a peace in soul and put their belief in sacred Buddhism
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up and drop off at your hotel located in Ha Noi old quarter by air - conditioned bus.
- - Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
- - Professional English speaking guide. - Vietnamese lunch, entrance fee and boat fee.
What's excluded :
- - Drinks, travel insurance, tax.
- - Cable car (optional): 1 way: extra VND100,000/person 2 ways: extra VND180,000/person
- - Tips and others not indicated in the tour
- AM: 08:00 – 08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by rowboat-trip and a 2-hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
Departure Point :Vietnam Daily Trips, 103 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 111506, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.