Perfume Pagoda Day Tour - Small Group: Boat Trip, Pagodas, Cable car, Lunch
1. The Perfume Pagoda located up top of a very revered and sacred site featuring a maze of mainly Buddhist temples built into the limestone cliffs.
2. Visiting the pagoda, you will not only learn about the beauty of religious beliefs, but also enjoy the beauty of the landscape
3. Enjoy beautiful Huong Son and take row-boat trip on the Yen stream around one hour to reach the Thien Tru harbor.
4. Enjoy trekking up to the top of the mountain for visit Huong Tich cave. The main pagoda.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat trip on Yen stream.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Thien Tru Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Pick up and drop off outside the Old Quarter
- Cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
08:00 am Tour guide and car from Paradise Indochina Travel pick up at your hotels in Hanoi old Quater and depart for Perfume (Huong) Pagoda trip.
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
10.00 Arrive at Duc wharf and start a rowing boat trip along the Yen Stream for an hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then enjoy your trekking time up and down visiting the main Cave namely Huong Tich which is located on the top of the mountain to experience the breathtaking view of the mountainous landscape.
The Perfume Pagoda, known locally as Chua Huong or ‘inner temple’, is at the centre of a very revered and sacred site featuring a maze of mainly Buddhist temples built into the limestone cliffs of Huong Tich. At the heart of this complex lies the Perfume Temple or Perfume Pagoda in the Huong Tich Cave.
It is believed that the first temple was built here in the 15th century, although legend declares that the site was actually discovered over 2,000 years ago by a Buddhist monk who was meditating nearby. The mountain foothills are an area of great natural and spiritual beauty filled with streams, tropical plants and temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thien Tru Pagoda, My Duc Huong Son, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
After having lunch in a local restaurant nearby, you visit Thien Tru pagoda.
Thien Tru Pagoda, also known as Heaven Kitchen Pagoda. Over time, Thien Tru Pagoda has been adorned the drawings for the magnificent natural picture thanks to unique architectural works. Discovering Thien Tru Pagoda is definitely one of the most unforgettable things to do in Hanoi.
Also called Heaven Kitchen Pagoda, it was built in 1,467 under King Le Thanh Tong. The pagoda was built on a rectangular-shaped piece of land running through the steep courtyard to the wall as the separation between the flat land and mountain behind the pagoda. The architectural style is known as "5 entrance with 3 steps". The unique architectural works contributes to promote Thien Tru Pagoda to become one of the fascinating tourist attractions in Hanoi.
As one of the most famous pagodas in Hanoi, Thien Tru Pagoda owns extremely unique architectural characteristics. Going through the entrance gate, tourists will land on to the yard. Both 2 sides of yard are 2 blocks of cottage which are used as the accommodation for tourists in the festive days. Through the yard is the first shelf of the pagoda - it is also a courtyard. It is home to an incensory 3m high for burning incense. Keeping moving through the shelf, tourists will set foot on the second shelf - a higher courtyard. Stepping through the third shelf a little higher, through 2 three-gate entrance connecting to Tam Bao is the place of worshiping the Buddha. There are the drum on the left and the steeple on the right of the three-gate entrance. Behind Tam Bao is the sanctum of Thanh Mau, Buddhist library and Thien Thuy tower on the right.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Then you will come back to the Duc wharf and return Hanoi. And around 18:00 arrive at the hotel. End of Perfume Pagoda one day tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
08.00 - 8.30 Tour guide and car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old Quater and depart for Perfume (Huong) Pagoda trip.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.