Perfume Pagoda Boat Trip Full Day (Private)
• Boat trip on the Yen Vy stream
• Follow the Vietnamese Buddhists’ pilgrim way
• Buddhist pagoda inside the mysterious Huong Tich cave
• Visit the wonderful Heaven Kitchen (Thien Tru Pagoda)
• Panoramic cable car ride
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax/day tour
- Lunch (Vietnamese cuisine without beverage)
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Thien Tru Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
At 8:00am your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for a 2hour scenic road trip through the countryside.
On arrival you will embark on a 1 ½ hour row-boat trip on the Yen Vy waterways to admire the charming landscapes on the way to Thien Tru harbor. A walk up steep paths is rewarded with a visit to the main cave Huong Tich, at the top of the mountain. You will descend via the cable car option, enjoying a splendid panoramic view of the valley.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Thien Tru Pagoda, My Duc Huong Son, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Once back at the bottom of the mountain you can enjoy a well-earned lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, its onward to visit the Heavens Kitchen pagoda (Thien Tru Pagoda) to learn about Buddhist ancient architecture from Le’s Dynasty from which you will return by row-boat.
You will then transfer back to Hanoi arriving at your hotel at approximately 6pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.