Perfume Pagoda 1 Day
If you are a person who loves peaceful, beliefs and would like to enjoy the simple life with your whole pure soul without stressful . This destination is your best choice to discover the cultural, belief of Vietnamese people. Addition, you will have a great experience on bamboo boat to sightseeing the whole view of mountain, nature and landscapes surround.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cable car ticket: 8$ for 2 ways tickets, 5$ for 1 ways ticket
- 07:40 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then depart for Perfume Pagoda (60 km west of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes half way to relax and experience Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, embroideries…
Take a 50 minutes boat ride along the river side to enjoy beautiful landscape of streams and paddy fields. Start hiking up to a unique pagoda inside Huong Tich cave on the mountain summit (2.5km in height). You will have a feeling of entering the holy land of buddhism while experience the breath-taking views of surroundings.
12:30 Go back down and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby. Visit Thien Tru Pagoda. Board the boat back to Duc Dock and return Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi. Get dropped off at your morning places. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :07:40 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.