Peregrine Eco Retreat
It’s time to escape, explore, relax, and enjoy.
This package offers an unforgettable, immersion into authentic pockets of Jamaica that are still untouched today coupled with an introduction to a group of people that helped shaped Jamaica’s rich history. Included in this package is a 3-day stay at an eco-resort nestled amidst lush vegetation, with daily activities, meals, and attractions. Think of this as your Jamaican rain-forest experience; crystal-clear cascading waterfalls, boat tours, and an introduction to pristine places and people that embody the “real” and untouched, Jamaica.
If you’re looking to reconnect with yourself and let your body and mind be one with nature, this is the retreat for you. Imagine sipping on fresh coconut water, cooling off under waterfalls under the sky all while sampling authentic Jamaican cuisine each day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Local guide
- All activities
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- 3 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Schedule and Details
When: Last weekend in March 29 – 31, 2019
Where: Port Antonio, Portland Jamaica.
12pm: Pick up from the International Airport
12:30 – 3pm: Drive from airport to hotel
3pm – 3:30: Check-in, welcome and quick tour of property
4:00 – 7pm: Cocktail party
7pm – 8pm: Dinner
8pm – 9pm: Movie (The Mighty Quinn)
9pm – The rest of the night is yours. See you tomorrow!
5am: Pick up from hotel
5am – 5:45am: Arrive at Moore Town (Maroon settlement)
5:45am – 6am: Hike to Nanny Falls to catch the sunrise
6am – 9am – Tour of Moore Town (includes breakfast)
9am – 9:15am: Drive to Rio Grande for rafting
9:30am – 12pm: Rafting plus lunch on the river (at Belinda’s)
12pm – 4pm: Highlight Tour ( Stops; Demontevin and Titchfield, Craft Market, Long bay and Boston Jerk centre)
4pm – 4:10: Drive back to the hotel
6: 30 until: All White – Chocolate buffet (Karaoke and trivia games included)
5am – 6am: Yoga/ Massage
6am – 8am: Breakfast
8am – 11am: Boat ride and snorkeling
11am – 2pm: Various planned beach activities (scavenger hunt and magic stick, beach volleyball)
4:30pm – 6pm: Sunset photoshoot
6pm – 7pm: Bonfire (Line dancing, Abc stories, Limbo etc. )
7:30 until: The night is yours.
Departure Point :Kingston, Norman Manley International Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.