Percy Jackson's Ancient Gods hunt in the Pompeii Ruins Small Group tour
If after reading about Percy Jackson and his friends' adventures you and your kids have grown fond of Ancient myths and deities' lives, you surely can't miss to join our exploration into the Pompeii ruins.
Follow your archaeology and Greek-Roman legends and mythology expert guide on the Ancient Gods paths, listen to their stories and learn how they used to interact and influence human destinies and lives. Imagine Zeus sitting on the throne into his temple; Neptune arguing with old Satyrs that are annoying the beautiful naiads; Cupid and Aphrodite sprading love and beauty whenever they go; and among them Juno, Heracles, Fauns an Nymphes and many more deities are waiting for you!
Skip the long queue, have immediate access to the archaeological site and get ready to deepen your knowledge, collect clues and be prepared to answer quiz to gain points!
The lenght of the tour is 2.5h.
This is a group tour, up to 12pax.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- Expert, professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The guide will welcome you at the Coffee Shop Vittoria to start this amazing journey into the Greek-Roman mythology and legends. You will see the site main attractions and the guide will engage you in an amazing conversation on Ancient deities and Gods.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.