• Explore Kampot's unique pepper plantations
• Marvel at the gorgeous natural landscapes of Kampot from a temple cave
• Find the secret lake that was created during the Khmer Rouge regime
• Explore the livelihoods of the locals in Kampot, with a local guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinking water
- Local lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of scooter and helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Discover Kampot in this unique full-day tour by bicycle or motorbike — the choice is yours. Visit Kampot’s stunning rice fields, iconic salt and pepper farms, natural caves, Secret Lake, and a nearby mountain on our full-day tour!
With a local knowledgeable guide, the tour will take you to explore the local scenery of Kampot. Take in stunning views of rice fields and mountains caves, and find the secret lake. Explore the salt flats and pepper farms that produce the famous Kampot pepper and learn more about how it is produced. Also see the local people rice farming in Kampot. Your local guide will tell you all about these landscapes and livelihoods.
Don't miss this chance to learn more about the people, their livelihoods and the beautiful landscape of Kampot.
Departure Point :In Kampot Town
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Butterfly Tours' office
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour starts from two people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.