Penny Royal Launceston- Park Pass
- Family-friendly activities
- Right next to the iconic Cataract Gorge, 5 minutes walk from the CBD.
- Highest lookout in the city
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Park Pass
What's excluded :
The Dark Ride: Board a barge and immerse yourself in the daring escapades of notorious bushranger Matthew Brady in 1825.
Brig Tamar Cruise, Cannon Fire and Sarah Island Ghosts: Sail the lagoon, learn about Matthew Brady, exchange cannon fire and meet the ghosts of Sarah Island.
Convict Barefoot Sensation: A convict adventure trail of textures and obstacles experienced under your bare feet.
Gold and Gemstone Mine: Pan for gold and fossick for gemstones in our mine and take your treasure home!
Cliff Walk: Take an adventure along the cliff faces by a dozen rope bridges suspended above the Penny Royal on the cliff walk. We have the highest lookout over Launceston city and Tamar River.
Departure Point :Unit 1/1 Bridge Rd, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
Departure Time :1/20/2020 - 10/31/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.