Peninsula Valdes Private Tour
Due to the calm waters of the new gulf, Puerto Piramides is one of the best places in the world to see the majestic Southern Right Whales.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- does not include food, drinks or tips
- entrance to Peninsula Valdes
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Valdes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Valdes, Puerto Madryn Argentina
This Protected Natural Area, declared “Mankind’s Natural Heritage”, has one of the most fascinating ecosystem in the entire world, Whales, Orcas, Sea Lions, Elephants Seals, Magellan Penguins, Maras, Guanacos, and Choiques live all in the same habitat.
About 35 miles away from Puerto Madryn, we arrive to El Desempeño, main access to Peninsula Valdes, and after another 30 miles we arrive to Puerto Piramides, where, from June to December is possible to get a boat and watch the Right Southern Whales, and the rest of the year there're nautical trips to watch Sea Lions and enjoy the landscape.
From Puerto Piramides we will head to Caleta Valdes, 47 miles away, and there you’ll enjoy the magnificent Elephant Seals and Penguins. And from there we continue to Punta Norte, and there we find Sea Lions, Sea Elephants, and occasionally Orcas. And coming back to Puerto Madryn we will stop at Los Pajaros Island, home of a great variety of sea birds, where we will finish our visit to this incredible Protected Natural Area.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Centro De Visitantes Istmo Ameghino, Ruta Provincial 2, Puerto Madryn Argentina
The visitor center gives us a general image of Peninsula Valdes and its Attractions
also the viewpoint delights us with the view of both gulfs (Golfo Nuevo and Golfo San Jose) as well as Isla de los Pajaros
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Piramides, Puerto Piramides, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
Between the months of June to December it is possible to make the onboard whale watching (optional not included in the rate)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Caleta Valdes, Puerto Piramides Argentina
Between the months of September to April we can see a small colony of Magellanic Penguins on the cove itself.
Already in the mouth of the cove for most of the year we can see Southern Elephant Seals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For search service from the A. Zar Airport in Trelew, it has an additional cost.Airports
- Almirante Marcos A. Zar Airport, Chubut Province, Argentina
- Comandante Luis Piedra Buena Pier, 100, Av. Guillermo Rawson 1, U9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.