The Saanich Peninsula is a wonderful place to explore and on this guided tour, you'll experience some of the best bits all in one day! Tours are fully customized to you and your group.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
These stunning world-famous gardens have something to see in every season. Enjoy wandering the gardens at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria Butterfly Gardens, 1461 Benvenuto Ave, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J5 Canada
Visiting the Butterfly Gardens is a unique opportunity to wander through a tropical jungle and come face to face with flamingos, tortoises, tropical birds and 70 species of butterfly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea, 9811 Seaport Pl, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 4X3 Canada
Explore the underwater world of Vancouver Island coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off anywhere in the Greater Victoria area. Ports
- Ogden Point Terminal & Breakwater
- Black Ball Ferry Line
- Schwartz Bay Ferry Terminal BC Ferries
- Sidney/Anacortes Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/5/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At this time, we welcome groups from the same social bubble (max.4 people) and all customers are kindly requested to wear a mask in the tour vehicle. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we request that you reschedule or cancel your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.