Penang Touring Adventure (Heritage,Street Food,True Nature Beauty,Countryside)
Penang is a vibrant State with its capital, George Town, having the rare distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a true melting pot of cultures with its blend of Eastern and Western influences. Retaining many of the values adopted during its era of British rule, Penang bears a charm that is unique to itself.
Please allow me to bring you to explore the true nature beauty of Penang, the Heritage / Street Foods / Countryside / Culture and etc...
This is a flexible tour, which we can customized it so that you will be more comfortable...
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - One bottle of water for each person.
- FOOD & DRINKS SAMPLING
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Meal, entrance fees are excluded...
- Entry/Admission - Penang Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kek Lok Si Temple, 1000-L, Tingkat Lembah Ria 1, Air Itam, Penang Island 11500 Malaysia
Built since the year 1891, Kek Lok Si Temple situated in the island of Penang, Malaysia, is one of the largest and finest temples complexes in Southeast Asia.
With millions of magnificent images of Buddha and hundreds of beautiful meaningful carvings, sculptures and murals in the interior and exterior of the temple halls, pagodas and archways, Kek Lok Si Temple is not just a center for Chinese culture and Buddha teaching, but also an unique heritage treasures that have Mahayana Buddhism and traditional Chinese rituals blend into a harmonious whole, in temple architecture and daily activities of worshipers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Penang Hill, Jalan Stesen Bukit Bendera Air Itam, George Town, Penang Island 11500 Malaysia
Penang Hill is the oldest British hill station in Southeast Asia, dated late 1700’s. The highest peak of Penang Hill stand at 833 metres (2,732ft) above sea level. Penang Hill funicular train service started on October 1923 The current funicular trains is the 4th generation system which started its operation on 24th April 2011. The funicular track stretches a distance of 1,996 metres (1.99KM) from lower to Upper Station which is the longest in Asia. Penang Hill funicular tunnel, at 79 metres (258ft) long and 10feet (3.0m) wide with a steepness of 27.9degree, is the steepest tunnel track in the world. There are a total of 52 hill bungalows located on Penang Hill (42 of them are private-owned and 10 bungalows are state-owned). Most of them are more than 100 years old and Bel Retiro (Governors Bungalows) built in1789 is the oldest. Number of visitor to Penang Hill in 2016 exceed 1.6million.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I'm ok to Pick up and Drop off anywhere within Penang Island.If out from island also not an issue but, please inform me earlier. (Additional charges applies)Ports
- Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.