Penang Shore Excursion Day Trip with Temple and Penang Hill Tickets (Fast Lane)
Located in the northwest of Malaysia, Penang shore excursions bring you to a beautiful island which is known as the “Pearl of the Orient”. It is a place of meeting and exchange between East and West, creating a charm that is unique.
Penang is recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO. The island is formerly one of the important islands in the seaway through the Straits of Malacca, occupied early by the British colonial powers. Today, Penang shore excursions are charmed with unique architecture and culture as well as being known as a multi-ethnic city of Malaysian, Chinese, Indian and Thai influences.
We offer for visitors many things to do and see in Penang shore excursions, such as:
Take a city tour around Georgetown
• Explore Penang Hill
• Visiting Kek Lok Si Pagoda
• Coffee taste at Coffee Tree
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at the port
- English speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Penang Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks Unless Specified
- Entry/Admission - Kek Lok Si Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penang Hill, Jalan Stesen Bukit Bendera Air Itam, George Town, Penang Island 11500 Malaysia
Your driver will pick you up from your respective hotel to proceed with the city Tour.
You will also visit Penang Hill where you will ride a funicular train to its peak at 833m above sea level to enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Georgetown and mainland Butterworth. Colonial bungalows can be found around this hill due to the British preferring to stay in a cooler climate compared to the hot and humid environment in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kek Lok Si Temple, 1000-L, Tingkat Lembah Ria 1, Air Itam, Penang Island 11500 Malaysia
After that, you will visit Kek Lok Si Temple. Built in 1891 as a small shrine, it has since expanded to become one of the most majestic and largest temples in South-East Asia. Since its founding in 1930, the “Pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas” is considered one of Penang’s most beautiful architectural wonders as it is able to incorporate 3 cultures into one structure – Chinese octagonal base, Thai middle tier and Burmese Crown. A 30.2m Guan Yin – Goddess of Mercy bronze statue was erected in 2002 on the highest point of the temple. It can be reached via an Inclined lift at the middle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coffee Tree, 20A Jalan Bagan Jermal, George Town, Penang Island 10250 Malaysia
On the way, we will stop for some free sampling of Penang’s famous White
Coffee/ Tea @ Coffee Tree
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal Super Fast Ferry, Georgetown, 10300 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
You will be drop back at the pier at the end of your tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up & drop off from your port located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.Ports
- Swettenham Pier, Penang
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.