Penang: Round Island Half-Day Gems
In this guided tour, we will visit to 3-4 main attractions in Round Penang Island:
1. Pick up and drive to National Park (Ride:45 mins).
2. Tour fishing village and jetty. See fishermen as they go about their daily lives and their boat docking at the jetty.
3. Visit handicraft center for hand drawn batik (Ride:5 mins). See handmade batik craft being transformed from a white piece of cloth to a masterpiece by master craftsmen. Buy a piece or two as souvenir for loved ones at home.
4. Fruit stall (Ride:15 mins) or Nutmeg factory (Ride: 20 mins). Learn about all Malaysian tropical fruits that are in season. Sample some spices and see them in the original form.
5. Snake Temple (Ride: 20 mins). See live Pit Viper snakes coiled up at temple. Not for the faint heart as these highly venomous snakes are alive and kicking.
6. Drop off at destination (Ride: 30 minutes).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penang National Park (Taman Negara Pulau Pinang), Jalan Hassan Abas,Teluk Bahang, Penang Island Malaysia
A short visit to the entrance of world's smallest national park with the oldest forest in the world, 130 million years old. Here see fisherman village going about their daily life of load/unload catch, mending nets and fishing boats on the dock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Penang Batik Factory, 651 Jalan Teluk Bahang, Penang Island 11000 Malaysia
See how a piece of common cotton or silk cloth being transformed by a master craftsman by hand into beautiful and unique batik of all designs and colors. Buy some batik to take back home as great souvenirs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ghee Hup Nutmeg Factory, 202-A Jalan Teluk Bahang, Balik Pulau, Penang Island 11000 Malaysia
Learn about about nutmeg as a spice used in our normal day cooking from the farmer themselves. Take picture of "he-fruits" and "she-fruits". Sample some nutmeg juices and condiments. Support local community by bringing back some nutmeg sweetmeats, balms or oil to relieve headache and insect bites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Snake Temple, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Bayan Lepas, Penang Island 11900 Malaysia
Get close and personal to Pit Viper snakes at Snake temple. They are wild! Learn how they came to the temple and count the number of snakes camouflage by the plants at the back of the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.Airports
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We follow strictly the latest Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines from Malaysian National Security Authority and Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.