Peloponesse Full Day Tour
A must make tour to Peloponesse,the most rich archelogical area in Greece.A journey between major times of the history of Greece.Follow the steps of heroes and famous Kings of Ancient Greece.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Water and snacks
- Fuel and tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all the attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Lunch, other beverages and meals.
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Akrokorinthos
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- Entry/Admission - Cooperative Winery of Nemea
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - Nafplio
- Entry/Admission - Palamidi Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
An idea of the ancients,accomplished by the modern Greeks.Corinth canal is a masterpiece of engineering at its time.It was built between 1881 and 1893.Practically it cuts the Peloponnesian peninsula from the Greek mainland, this effectively making the former an island. Its length is 6.3 kilometers.An amazing place to take a photo for your social media and a must visit plave for bungee jumpers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Meet the Corinthians, the Peacemakers of Greece.One of the richest cities-states in Greece,Corinth was a crossroad for trade,politics,and war!!!Visit the temple of Apollo from the 6th century B.C and the massive Agora(marketplace) of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Akrokorinthos, Corinth 200 07 Greece
Together we are going to discover the imposing Acrocorinth. According to the ancients, Acrocorinth was the most beautiful city. That’s the reason why it hosts the temples of the most beautiful Gods...Apollo and Aphrodite!A massive city-fortress at the top of the hill of great beauty and huge walls of stone and three defence lines.The most prominent is Acrocorinth’s massive fortification from the Byzantine era but the ancient Greeks (Temple of Aphrodite), Ottoman Turks (numerous mosques, houses, and fountains) and Venetians (Chapel of Agios Dimitrios) all added to Acrocorinth’s today’s look.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
Visit the temple of Nemean Zeus and listen the mythical story of Hercules and his first labour.Explore the impressive Ancient Stadium that was built in 330 B.C and still holds games to this day!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cooperative Winery of Nemea, 130 Papakonstantinou Av., Nemea 205 00 Greece
Take a visit at a famous vineyard of the area and enjoy the flavours of every product they offer.The soil and climate combination is what makes Nemea the perfect place for growing the famously Agiorgitiko wine.Do not forget to buy your wine for your dinner time later in the day!!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
World heritage site of UNESCO.
The oldest kingdom of Greece with the first Acropolis ever made. A military stronghold which dominated most of southern Greece. Mycenae is mostly known from Aeschylus, the father of tragedy and Agamemnon, the leader of the Greeks against the Trojans.
A manificent destination for every myth-lover.You will see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs, including Agamemnon Clytemnestra's, and the Treasury of Atreus, a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nafplion 211 00, Greece
Explore the first capital of modern Greece, the most fascinating city of the mainland! A sea port town foul of royal houses from the Middle Ages,a paradise on earth for photographers.A city famous for its romantic narrow ways,a place with hospital people and great food!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palamidi Castle, Eikostis Pemptis Martiou, Nafplio 211 00 Greece
An extraordinary castle just above the town of Nafplio.Accomplished by the Venecians the castle at start was a very large and ambitious project.Occupied by the Turks and then atlast the Greeks.The castle commands an impressive view over the Argolic Gulf.Wake up your imagination in the great halls of the castle,and the wet dungeons at its deepest places.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are also picking up customers from Athens International Airport, Rafina port & Lavrio port with an additional charge.Ports
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.