Pelican Bar Private Tour
Join us on a scenic journey highlighting the rustic side of the South Coast of Jamaica in visiting the Pelican Bar. The bar is located in the middle of the ocean. The water is shallow so feel free to take a swim. Enjoy some mouthwatering Jamaican food (own expense) and sip on a cold Red Stripe Beer while watching nature at it's very best.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Multiple Stops (if needed)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. Large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of picture perfect serenity. Watch the beautiful sunset (weather permitting) as well as the cliff diving and listen to the Reggae Band. A perfect place to sit back, relax with a cocktail in hand. Boat ride is between 30-45 minutes but worth the travel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotel is not listed please type when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Bring cash
- Bring change of clothes, towel and sunblock(if needed) if you choose to take a swim.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.