Peles Castle Skip-The-Line Guided Tour
Anybody traveling in Romania needs to see this impressive building. Besides the amazing location chosen by the King Carol I himself the art and history behind Peles Castle makes unique not only Romania but in the world . Your guide will bring back to life the history of this place that Romanians today cherish like a National treasure .
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour and entry fee ticket
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Your guide guide will walk through Romania's most beautiful castle build almost 150 years ago by Romania's first German King Carol I. Used as summer residence by the Royal family for more then 50 years , it still keeps intact the original interior decoration such as four statues before the King's reception room representing the four seasons , kings' and queens' apartments , kings' office , the Imperial apartment , the music hall , cinema room , the biggest collection of weapons in Romania ( some of them unique ) and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Peleș Castle, Aleea Peleșului 2, Sinaia 106100, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.