Peles and Bran Castles Tour from Bucharest
This one day tour from Bucharest will take you on a wonderful discovery of the most famous two Romanian castles: Peles and Bran.
Visiting Peles and Bran Castle is a great occasion to learn more about the fascinating history of the royal family of Romania, but also about the fortification system and defensive strategies used in medieval Transylvania.
Maximum group size of 6 persons.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Gas/car costs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The summer residence of King Carol the 1st, the first king of Romania, this fairytale castle from Sinaia is one of the most impressive in Romania and Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
The most famous monument in Romania, Bran Castle is actually a strong and impressive 14th-century fortress that became a legendary attraction given its imaginary connections to the myth of Dracula.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Bucharest
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.