Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest
Discover some of the most popular Romanian tourist attractions during this full-day trip. We start early in the morning in Bucharest and drive to Sinaia. Here we have a guided tour of the Peles Castle and have some relaxing time for coffee and drinks. Then we pass the mountains and switch Wallachia for Transylvania to check out the Bran Castle. It's a spectacular medieval castle that was built for the fortification of Transylvania. It was also used as a customs point and ultimately as a summer residence for the royal family. Last but not least it's been linked with the Dracula legend. Next, you'll have the chance to try out the popular Romanian alcoholic drinks (Tuica and Palinca), during our visit of a local distillery. Last but not least Brasov, one of the most important cities in Transylvania has a beautiful historical centre. We will walk explore it together. Tour can end in Brasov and can be connected with other Transylvanian day trips, or we will drive you back to Bucharest!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Palincaria Transilvania
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of the Castles (35 + 40 Ron), Citadel (12 Ron) and Black Church (10 Ron)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Guided tour of the Peles Castle in Sinaia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Guided tour of the Bran Castle and time for souvenirs at the bazar around the castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palincaria Transilvania, Strada Lucian Blaga 47, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Small tour of the distillery. Learn how the Romanian traditional strong alcoholic drinks (Tuica, Palinca, Visinata) are made. Tasting of the various drink is included. You also have the option to buy Tuica, Palinca, Visinata and Wine for takeaway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Walking tour of the Brasov old city along the: Medieval Walls, Watch towers, Black Church (inside guided tour), Catherine's Gate, Rope Street (narrowest street in Romania), Council Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piața Unirii, București, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation in Bucharest.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.