Peking Duck Dining Experience with Amazing Shanghai Night Lights
This ultimate Peking duck dining experience followed by the amzing Shanghai city night tour is specially designed for you and your party. Enjoy traditional Beijing-style roast duck meal in the popular local restaurant. In addition the wonderful meal, you will also visit Shanghai Old town (Yu Garden Bazaar) and splendid night view along the Bund area or French Concession.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private driver and car
- Local tasty dinner
- Private night tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(Only for hotels located in downtown area, pick up does not include the hotel in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, if your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will give you the instruction to meet at the downtown point)
- VIP cruise ticket ( If related tour option is booked).
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Meet the local great guide at your central Shanghai hotel at your preferred time. Travel by private, comfortable vehicle to the local well selected restaurant. Be ready to enjoy the wonderful Peking/ Beijing-style roast duck feast. Place the crispy, sliced duck meat, scallion, cucumber, and sweet bean sauce on the top of the Chinese pancake. Then, roll up the pancake and enjoy! In addition, you will also have the option to try out the famous Shanghai soup dumpling along with other recommended vegies or meat dish based on your own dietary requests.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Yu Garden Light Show, Yu Garden, No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai China
After the wonderful dinner, follow your guide and enjoy the nice walk around the Old Town area/ Yu Garden Bazaar when it’s fully illuminated at night .Take in the charming light show and buildings bathed in twinkling gold lights, and cross the lucky ‘Nine Zigzag' bridge, as your guide shares insight into local culture, custom and history.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Make a stop at the Bund area. Stroll along the riverside to enjoy the stunning views of the old and modern buildings along the east and west banks of the Huangpu River. Soak up the fantastic lights that make Shanghai night a special experience. Admire the world class buildings such Jinmao Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai Tower and other skyscrapers of the Pudong Island. If you have been the above -mentioned lights, you could substitute to French concession area.
After the wonderful night experience, you will be dropped back to your downtown Shanghai hotel or other city center as per your request.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.