Pedra Do Telegrafo Hike & Grumari Beach tour with Transfer
The Telegraph’s Rock is located in the West Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, in the State Park of the White Rock. It is a moderate hike and a little steep in the beginning. The place is visited by people from all over the world. There is a particular rock where you can take a picture that gives you the illusion that you are hanging from it.
After the hike, we also take the opportunity to go to the Grumari Beach to relax a little bit. Away from the city, the Grumari beach is an amazing option for who is seeking a quiet time in a less crowded beach.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Pedra do Telegrafo
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rua Almirante Carlos Tinoco 432 500 Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-260 Brazil
From up there we appreciate an spectacular view that includes the Restinga da Marambaia, the Selvagem Beach, the Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach, the Barra da Tijuca Beach and the Gávea’s Rock.
That traditional picture of someone hanging from the edge of the rock is taken in the Bigorna Rock (translation Anvil Rock) located in one of the spots of the Telegraph’s Rock hike.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Praia de Grumari, Av. Estado da Guanabara, s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
It is a place where you may find a well-preserved wildlife ecosystem and usually very empy. You may be able to experience some privacy surrounded by native vegetation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for young children.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Bring sunblock, snacks and bottle of water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.