Pedong Hostel : Stay in a lovely hamlet in Himalayas and hike around
Pedong being a offbeat location is lesser known, and hence you would not find touristic or commercial crowds that generally ply to other places in Sikkim and Region. You will indulge in local lifestyle and raw living of the region and see how the country side of the Himalayas work. Staying in our hostel , you will savor bird watching, as Pedong and nearby forest is a birder's heaven with rare and beautiful birds. Hiking around gives ethreal views of higher Himalayas that hold and surround the region. All in all , if you are a person who likes to take the road less traveled , this tour is perfect for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Tea - Bread / Eggs / Local noodles , Delicious and nutricious
- Dinner - A local Thali or platter of food including , Rice + Dal + Vegetables + Egg/chicken.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accomodation in hostel In Dormitory
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion. For private room , extra charges can be paid after booking
Your stay in Pedong hostel is a experience like no other. Famous for bird watching and panoramic views of Himalayas, this small off beat hamlet is also good for small hiking and walking experience. Through our hostel , we want people to come and visit this off beat location in the laps of Himalayas , and see the mountain culture. Walking into woods, meeting the locals, trying their food and most of all , opening yourself up to the raw nature is highlight of your stay with us.
Departure Point :Pedong Reshi Road, Pedong Reshi Rd, Pedong, West Bengal 734311, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.