Pedicab Tour through Central Park, Rockefeller & Times Square
This is the only tour that goes through the three most famous landmarks in New York City: Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square.
Start your tour at the corner of 59th street and 6th Avenue, following a short trip in Central Park and continue along the famous 5th Avenue past the Apple Icon and many other historical landmarks towards the Rockefeller area. Next, your ride follows the lights and the glory of the city into the Times Square area. Wandering in NYC streets at night on a pedicab is certainly an experience everyone should try. Depending on where you look and what you see, the content of the tour changes. At Times Square, people around the US and the world gather in a festive atmosphere day and night, cold and warm! This carriage experience will provide you with a panoramic view of NYC, and its people who come from all around the world to meet at this "timeless" square!
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm Blanket and Cover for rain and snow
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Central Park is an urban park in Manhattan, New York City, located between the Upper West Side and the Upper East Side. Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States, with an estimated 37.5–38 million visitors annually, and one of the most filmed locations in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
Rockefeller Center is a national historic landmark in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Home to Top of the Rock Observation Deck, NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall and much more. Shop, dine and explore at one of New York's most inspiring locations.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Times Square is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood in the Midtown Manhattan section of New York City at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :José Julián Martí Statue, W 59th St &, Center Drive, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Times Sq - 42 St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.