Pedicab: Retiro Tour (1h - up to 3 people)
During the Retiro tour in Tuk-Tuk you will be guided through a park that was a royal garden. The park was the gardens of the Palacio del Buen Retiro. This palace was built at the time of Felipe IV in between 1630 and 1640, and it is 118 acres big. During the tour you will see three fountains, two palaces ( one of them is the Crystal Palace), fours gardens, el Estanque Grande ( the lake) and many many different types of trees.
Is the best way to visit the Retiro park!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hour tour
- Local driver/guide
- A 3 passenger + 1 driver electric Tuk-Tuk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Fuente de los Galapagos, Parque del Retiro, Madrid Spain
Pass By: Estanque Grande del Retiro, Paseo de Colombia 2 Inside The Buen Retiro Park, 28016 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Palacio de Velazquez, Buen Retiro Park, 28009 Madrid Spain
Stop At: Palacio De Cristal, Paseo de la Republica de Cuba 4 Parque Del Retiro, 28009 Madrid Spain
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pabellon de los Jardines de Cecilio Rodriguez, Paseo Uruguay 5, 28009 Madrid Spain
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jardines de la Rosaleda, La Rosaleda Street, S/N Parque Del Oeste, 28008 Madrid Spain
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Monumento del Angel Caido, Parque del Retiro, Madrid Spain
Pass By: Parterre del Retiro, Plazade la Independencia, 7 Parque del Retiro, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Fuente de la Alcachofa Madrid, Parque de El retiro, Madrid Spain
Departure Point :1: Puerta De Alcalá, 28014 Madrid, Spain
2: Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Tours of less than 2 hours do not include a FREE pick up in the City Center, if you desire to bepicked-up in your hotel or elsewhere in the City Center an extra 15€ will be charged directly on theday of the activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Space: 2 people will go comfortably seated and 3 a little tight.
- During the tour If you have already seen a monument of the tour, do not hesitate asking the guide to change part of the tour. During the tour you can ask the driver to stop, to take pictures or whatever you need. Remember that stops do not change the duration of the tour.
- Security The vehicle has seat belts. Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- In case of bad weather The vehicles have a roof and transparent sailcloth on each side to protect you from rain and cold. If you are cold do not hesitate asking the driver for a blanket.
- Changes Pick up & drop off: if you want to change the start or finishing point please let us know at least 2 hours before the start of the tour; please make sure we confirm your request. Extend the tour: you can request it at any time; although to make sure we are available we recommend you to advise us at with at least two hours in advance.
- Delays You are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes, after it will be deducted from the total duration of the tour. If after 20 minutes from the start time of the activity you are not present and we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the tour and no refund will be made.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.