Pedalz Bike And Snorkel Tour
Come explore the western side of Grand Cayman on our cruiser bikes. You will ride along the famous seven mile beach, passing Ole Cayman homes, beautiful beaches, taking pictures with the devil at devil's hangout, Hell. Visiting barkers national park, where will learn about native plants like Cayman sea grape, Cayman thatch palm, red blossoms and coco plums. Drink fresh coconut water if in season.
Snorkel beautiful cemetary reefs(equipment included).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell, West Bay Grand Cayman
Hell geological site made of a lime stone rock that forms shapes throughout the years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barker's National Park, West Bay Road Barkers National Park, West Bay Grand Cayman
Barkers park is a protected area, where you can see a host of birds, mangroves, protected wetlands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Snorkel the beautiful seven mile beach. Equipment included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Homestead, West Bay Road West Bay Grand Cayman
Vintage Cayman Style Home
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cemetery Beach and Reef, Grand Cayman
Snorkel the beautiful reef, where you can see an array of colorful fish and coral, lobsters, stingrays and wild sea turtles.
Snorkel gear is included!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1453 W Bay Rd, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Roy Walter
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.