Pearls of Saint-Petersburg with visit to the Faberge, Yusupov Palace & Hermitage
During the excursion you will see Nevsky Prospekt, Russian Admiralty, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, Palace Square. Explore the magnificent collection of the Hermitage museum with our professional guide. Also you visit the Faberge Museum and see 14 famouns Easter Eggs designed by Faberge. In the end of the tour you visit the Yusupov Palace with the exhibition the Murder of Grigory Rasputin. In the middle of the tour you will have the opportunity to have a snack.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Russia is a major city square sprawling between the Mariinsky Palace and Saint Isaac's Cathedral, which separates it from Senate Square. The square is graced by the equestrian Monument to Nicholas I.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Explore the magnificent collection of the Hermitage museum with guided tour! This tour of the Hermitage will introduce you to the main rooms and expositions of the largest museum in Russia and one of the most famous museums in the world. The State Hermitage Museum is the calling card of St. Petersburg, as well as one of the largest and most significant art and historical museums in Russia and abroad.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Nevsky prospect is a wide representation of all city's society and every segment has found its own place on the main avenue.
Stop At: Faberge Museum, Fontanka River Embankment 21 Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The unique collection numbers over 4,000 exhibits.
The guided Tour highlights: 14 famouns Easter Eggs designed by Faberge. This is the largest collection of Easter Eggs in the world. Among them 9 Easter eggs were commissioned by Alexander II and Nicolas II – two last Russian emperors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
One of the most beautiful and harmonious ensembles of architecture in the world, Palace Square remains the main public space of St. Petersburg throughout nearly three centuries
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yusupov Palace, Ulitsa Dekabristov, 21А, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
We offer you to make an unforgettable guided private tour of Saint-Petersburg of one of the most brilliant palaces in our beautiful city - Yusupov's Palace. Oddly enough, today this palace is more closely associated with a certain visitor to this palace, and not the owner. The name of this visitor is Grigory Rasputin. It was in this marvelous palace that the “old seer” was killed.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellersAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Salt Pier Viking Cruise Ship, Unnamed Road, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 193149
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.