Pearl of North Serbia, trip to Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci with wine tasting
Novi Sad lies on the river Danube about 80 km north of Belgrade. This city is the capital of Vojvodina. It is the second largest and most visited city in Serbia after Belgrade. Novi Sad like Belgrade has a long history. The most famous attraction is the Petrovaradin Fortress,one of the biggest and most preserved forts in Europe. Novi Sad is also well known as one of the best host city of the best European music festivals – Exit. This is the city of narrow and vivid streets full of panonian spirit and hospitality.Near Novi Sad there is a small and significant town of Sremski Karlovci. Sremski Karlovci are considered as one of the most beautiful baroque
cities with first Serbian Gymnasium. Around Sremski Karlovci and slopes of the Fruska Gora mountain are full of vineyards so there we can find a lot of small wine cellars were you can taste some of the best wines in Serbia. During the day you will explore Sremski Karlovci with wine tasting, Petrovaradin Fortress and Novi Sad town center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in Sremski Karlovci
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sremski Karlovci Serbia
Sremski Karlovci are considered as one of the most beautiful baroque
cities with first Serbian Gymnasium. Area around Sremski Karlovci and slopes of the Fruska Gora mountain are full of vineyards so there we can find a lot of small wine cellars were you can taste some of the best wines in Serbia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Petrovaradin Fortress, Tvrdjava In the direction of the Academy of Arts through the tunnel on the imperial field on the left, Petrovaradin, Novi Sad 21131 Serbia
We will take a tour of the fortress from which you will have a stunning view of the Danube river and the panorama of Novi Sad.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Novi Sad Taxi, Simeona Pishchevica 17, Novi Sad 21137 Serbia
From the fort we will go the city center and take a short tour. We will explore city center of Novi Sad walking around, after you will have a free time for your self. Pick up at agreed time and drive back to Belgrade.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be organized from any address in Belgrade. Ports
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.