Pearl Harbor and Oahu City Tour- Maui Departures
Come experience an amazing aerial adventure to the island of Oahu. Your journey begins with a short flight across the Pailolo Channel to the island known as the “friendly isle.” Witness the magnificent towering Sea Cliffs, the largest in the world. Get a glimpse of waterfalls, valleys and the historical Kalaupapa Peninsula by air, a settlement, rich in history and with an amazing story to tell. Continue across Molokai, over the Ka’iwi channel to the Island of Oahu. As you make your way towards the Honolulu Airport, you will see Diamond Head Crater and world famous Waikiki Beach.
After Landing, you will be taken on a guided tour of Pearl Harbor, The Arizona Memorial and a Honolulu City Tour, highlighting the National Cemetery at Punchbowl, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahoa Church, Hawaii State Capitol Grounds, Honolulu City Hall and Downtown Honolulu.
As you return to Maui, you will fly along the southern coast of Molokai, home to the most extensive coral reefs in the Hawaiian Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Arizona Monument and Pearl Harbor Video
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, 11 Arizona Memorial Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-3104
Explore the Bowfin.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
King Kamehameha Statue, Palace, Punchbowl Cemetery, Iolani Palace
Departure Point :1: 4050 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
2: Kahalui Airport Commuter Terminal, Lanui Cir, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.