Pavlovsk Imperial Residence Tour by Car
Take some time to visit the beautiful Pavlovsk Palace, perhaps the most resplendent of the Russian imperial family's residences, once the home of Emperor Paul I. Step back in time to a period of fascinating history and opulent living.
We offer you a chance see the enormity of the Pavlovsk Park and the incredible sophistication of the Pavlovsk Palace with your own eyes. The Park is about 600 acres and is the leader among all the landscape parks of Europe. Pavlovsk Park is famous not only for its size but also for its beauty and uniqueness – it is often recognized as a specimen of Russian classicism. And, of course, the tour of Pavlovsk will introduce you the elegant Pavlovsk Palace.
A trip to Pavlovsk is a great opportunity to take a break from the city noise and breathe fresh air, to stroll in the magnificent park and enjoy beautiful alleys and splendid 19th century buildings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional licensed guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and hotel drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
The Great Palace at Pavlovsk is somewhat staid in comparison to its near neighbour at Tsarskoe Selo, forgoing that building's opulent ornamentation for classical elegance and harmony, painted in the deep yellow and white colour scheme typical of St. Petersburg neo-classicism. Take some time to visit the beautiful Pavlovsk Palace, perhaps the most resplendent of the Russian imperial family's residences, once the home of Emperor Paul I. Step back in time to a period of fascinating history and opulent living.
The Pavlovsk Palace located a few miles away from the Catherine's Palace in Pushkin stands out from the other summer residences of the Russian monarchs. Unlike its stately counterparts, the Pavlovsk Palace does not feel official at all and has the aura of a country mansion. The interiors are lavishly decorated and a picturesque English park offers sights of astounding beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers, as does not include port pickup or the required blanket visas for travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.