Pauls Walking Tour
Having lived in Weymouth for over 30 Years i want to share the delights of this great little Town with fellow travellers !! My mini local tour can be adaptable to suite most customer needs such as distance or different Historical or Social interests. Having been a tour guide before previously in Weymouth on a glass bottom boat i feel i know how to entertain my customers.
I am a passionate traveller myself having been in the Royal Navy and also being a keen Backpacker to distant and near places such as India, Antartica, Asia, USA, and Europe my favourites being Ireland, India and Antartica.
My Tour will be fun and flexible to meet your needs whether it is to have more time or more or less walking distance and maybe different locations and things to see.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Weymouth Harbour, Weymouth England
One of the prettiest Harbours in the World
With lots of History, thriving fishing community and traditional Pubs and Restaurants
Pass By: Weymouth Beach, Weymouth England
One of the Best beaches in the UK
Award winning, Sandy, scenic, historic, with lots of traditional customs like Punch & Judy show, Donkeys, Sand sculpture
Departure Point :Brewers Quay, Weymouth DT4 8TR, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/3/2020 - 11/1/2021
Friday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.