Pattaya Enduro Dirt Bike Tour - A Guided Motorcycle Tour
Welcome on board for one of the greatest adventures of your life, A Guided Enduro Intensive Motorbike Tour in the outskirts of Pattaya. Upon reaching the starting point, you will meet your guide, All our guides has been immersed in Thailand’s off-road scene for over a decade and loves to explore.
We have created a unique off-road experience for any level of rider. Your tour leader will tailor the day's ride to the group's experience and ability. Please feel free to talk with your tour leader about the planned route prior to departure. Riders can expect to cover a wide variety of terrain; from tight jungle trails, to slippery single tracks, to riverbeds filled with rocks, to wide open blasts through plantations, set against a backdrop of some spectacular mountains and sea views. Experienced thrill seekers can expect to have their limits pushed over a range of terrains including uphill, downhill, rocky, muddy, sandy, tight and wide tracks and maybe a few testing surprises!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Honda crf250 or Kawasaki klx140 fully modified for off road
- Experienced English speaking tour leader and sweeper guide
- Helmets, goggles, boots, chest plates, protective clothing, water back packs
- Use of air conditioned Riders Lounge, big screen TV, free tea & coffee
- Male & Female Changing Rooms with showers and lockers
- Full mechanical and break down support while on tour
- Drinking water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Camera & GoPro - Extra charges paid locally
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pattaya Off Road Safari, 36/8 Siam Country Club Road, Soi Pornprapanimit 30, เมืองพัทยา อำเภอบางละมุง ชลบุรี 20150, Thailand
You arrive at Pattaya Off-Road Safari shop where there is free parking, or we will pick you up from your hotel. After an ID check and waiver signature, you’ll be taken to the equipment room to select the safety gear and then shown to the Riders Lounge with male and female changing rooms with showers and lockers. We provide riding shirts to wear on the tour, but we highly recommend you bring a change of clothes, and leave your Rolex and Versace at home because we get dirty! We recommend putting your phone, camera, keys etc in the lockers provided or bring a waterproof bag to keep personal items dry. Waterproof lanyards which fit most phones are on sale in our shop.
Following a safety briefing, you will be shown to your Bike and after a few minutes on our practice course, your tour guide will lead you off on your off-road adventure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pattaya, Pattaya, Chonburi Province
Expect to ride through mountains, mangroves, plantations, jungle, forest, sand, mud, dried-up lakes, and riverbeds, with regular breaks on the ride for photo opportunities and take on water. Lunch at a local Thai restaurant on tour is included in the full day package. You will return to Pattaya Off-Road Safari at the end of your ride. Note, beer or alcohol is not allowed on the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pattaya Off Road Safari, 36/8 Siam Country Club Road, Soi Pornprapanimit 30, เมืองพัทยา อำเภอบางละมุง ชลบุรี 20150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick is possible from centrally located hotels in Pattaya; for hotels located outside pick up zone, guests are requested to come to the starting point by themselves.Enduro full day and half day tours start and finish at our headquarters on Siam Country Club Road, under the new expressway by Lake Map PhrachanPlease bring a copy of your ID or Passport. No open toe shoes or flip flops. Customers may like to bring a change of clothes. Full riding gear, accessories, changing facilities on site. Equipment, clothing accessories all 100% sanitized before and after each tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hair nets for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.