Pattaya: BKK Airport to Pattaya hotel 100% All-Electric Private Transfer
Thailand’s first and only all-electric, eco-friendly Bangkok Airport Transfer
“Green” transport = A practical solution addressing rising emission concerns in an affordable, enjoyable and environmentally friendly way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Way Private Transfer for 1 - 3 passengers
- Free Drinking Water & Free Wi-Fi
- Includes all Toll Way Costs, Taxes & Insurance
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Enjoy an All-Electric Private Transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to your Pattaya City Hotel or Visa Versa in a 100% carbon offset ride. We will transfer you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I Asia Thailand, in cooperation with EV Society, offers 100% carbon offset rides, making a unique and environmentally friendly way to get to your hotel. Our vehicles feature zero emissions, security with CCTV, free Wi-Fi and Water for your ride.
Travel in style while doing something for the planet with our unique eco friendly airport transfer.
Departure Point :
BKK Apt - The EV Taxi Booth is outside the Terminal building near Door 3-4, 1st Floor. Operates 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. We drop off at all Bangkok Hotels
AirportsBangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :BKK Airport to Hotel Transfer 7/10/2019 - 12/15/2021
Hotel to BKK Airport Transfer 5/28/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand - Your Pattaya Hotel or back to BKK Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.