Pasta & Tiramisu Lovers Workshop: a Must to Do in Rome
Enjoy our 1,30 /2 hours cooking class in the heart of Rome where you will learn how to make Pasta from scratch and our famous Tiramisù from simple and fresh ingredients.
You will discover the recipe and the secrets of this popular dishes and you will have the chance to ask questions our local chef expert in the Italian cuisine.
Small groups limited to 15 people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- pasta making
- tiramisù making
- 1 glass of wine
- 1 bottled water
- Menù: Pasta & Tiramisu
What's excluded :
- Exclusions: Orders a la carte
- Learn how to make Italian dishes – pasta and tiramisu – on during 1 hour and half of workshop in Rome city center.
At the first, you will start to make Tiramisù using all ingredients and tools needed. Then, you proceed to make your own pasta from flour and eggs, the chef will show you which kind of pasta you can prepare with this recipe and you will choose your favorite one to cut. When the lesson will be finished, just choose your topping sauce (carbonara, amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo etc.).
In the second part of workshop, sit down with your fellow classmates and enjoy the meal with a glass of wine. Meet your chef inside the restaurant: the nearest metro is Spagna.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Fresh Fettuccine with sauce of your choice - We'll make and eat the best homemade Fettuccine pasta. Choose your favorite sauce (Carbonara, Tomato and Basil, Alfredo, Cacio e pepe, ecc...)
• Homemade Tiramisù - You will taste the homemade tiramisu following the traditional recipe: mascarpone, eggs, sugar, coffee and cocoa powder
• Glass of wine - You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
• Limoncello or Coffee - Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Departure Point :Piazza Navona, 94, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All our classes follow the safety standards due to Covid-19. Both mask and gloves will be provided for each guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.