Passion & Culture Private tour in Rio (football, carnival and cachaça)
This super exciting 7- tour with our fun tour guide explores the world of every Brazilian´s true passions: football, carnival and caipirinha!
You will have the time of your life on this passionate adventure visiting the Maracanã stadium and its cool historical tour including a visit to the field and changing rooms, the Sambadrome parade venue where carnival happens, followed by the amazing tour at the Samba city, and learn about the history and making of our much-loved carnival !! And speaking of passion, why not try a typical feijoada for lunch? The final stop is at Bohemian Lapa, where you will learn everything about the making of our cachaça, the typical Brazilian alcoholic drink, including a Caipirinha lesson!
At the end of the tour, we suggest a drop-off in a cool local nightclub.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ANY Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed tour guide
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- Entry/Admission - Cidade Do Samba
- Entry/Admission - Cachaça social club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
We´ll pass by Copacabana beach...
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
We´ll pass by Ipanema beach...
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
We´ll pass by Flamengo Park..
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
We´ll visit the sambadrome and see where carnival happens!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
In the north side of Rio, our adventure begins! We´ll visit Maracanã stadium to see the exciting backstage of football (soccer), its history and everything that happens before and after the match, we´ll even see the changing rooms!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cidade Do Samba, Rua Rivadavia Correia 60 Gamboa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-290 Brazil
Next, we´ll learn everything there is to know about Rio´s much loved carnival. The history, the costumes, the floats. We´ll also have a fun samba lesson!!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rua Riachuelo 27, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-010 Brazil
We´ll be at the coolest nightlife location in Rio!
Stop At: Cachaça social club, R. do Rezende, 53 - Centro, Lapa - RJ, 20231-044, Brazil
We´ll learn about the interesting making of Brazil´s favourite alcoholic drink and at the end learn how to make the popular caipirinha!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the center and south areas of Rio, including the port.Ports
- Porto Maravilha
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary may be altered without previous notice in case of football games at Maracanã stadium. A cultural location will replace it.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour may be adapted for children. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Travelling with your private group is the safest way possible. All establishments are taking every safety measure and enforcing social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.