Paso horses along the salt roads
Patrimonial Connection between the Colombian Paso Horse, the Muisca Territory and Los Pueblos de la Sal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- helmets (optional), rainproof, water heater.
- Lunch - Delicious Gourmet Lunch
- Entrance ticket to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá with an exclusive bilingual guide.
- Exclusive relaxation massage inside the Esensal SPA inside the Salt Cathedral.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - La Isabela Centro Ecuestre
- Entry/Admission - Hospedería El Libertador
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Isabela Centro Ecuestre, Vereda santa barbara, Tabio 0001 Colombia
Beautiful horse ride that begins at La Isabela Equestrian Center in the Municipality of Tabio, a town famous for its Paso horses, its hot springs, a place of rest and recreation of the ZIPA. Routes made on the back of a mule and horse, called royal roads, which are memory of rhythms and distances.
Reception with a delicious canelazo and delivery of handmade Souvenir "made in Tabio", Introduction to the Equine World and a complete workshop of management techniques of the Colombian Paso Horse.
Colombian Paso Horse Declared Genetic and Cultural Heritage of the Nation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hospedería El Libertador, 500 metros arriba de, Catedral de Sal, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Horse Riding from the Municipality of Tabio to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá; The route allows you to appreciate the beautiful landscapes of the savanna of Bogota, to know the Rio Frio. which is born in the Páramo de Guerrero, to be infected with the kindness of the people and the beauty of the farms and crops along the way.
snack and hydration along the way.
Lunch at Hospedería El Libertador which dates back to 1948, a historic place for hosting the creation of the OAS.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Entrance and tour to the Salt Cathedral with exclusive bilingual guide, wellness experience at the Esensal SPA where we can enjoy a pleasant relaxation massage, while benefiting from the millenary properties of salt and have free time to appreciate and be able Buy the beautiful emeralds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Dann Carlton Bogotá, Ak. 15 ## 103-60, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.