Paso del Mango
Throughout this amazing experience, we'll get to know different aspects of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, visiting ancestral stones carved by indigenous communities, cacao fields, waterfalls, and an animal sanctuary. We'll explore the area of Paso del Mango, located next to a river, with breathtaking views surrounded by the majestic jungle of Colombia's highest mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso del Mango, Paso del Mango, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Reserva Caoba - Animal and Plant Sanctuary
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up wherever you are within the city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.