Party at London Best R&B and HipHop Clubs/ Bars
Before we hit the clubs I will take you to a few of my favorite bars for pre-drinks and cocktails. These places are great as they off the beaten path and generally only frequented by the locals that know how great they are.
On route whilst we walk, I'll give you some information and history about the local area.
Your entry fee into all the venues is included with the experience as well as one free drink at the club.
Once inside, you'll hear some of London's best RnB, HipHop and Dancehall DJs spin tunes all night long where you'll dance the night away with other friendly party goers.
Once you've had your fun and your feet are tired, we will head over to South London's best 24hr Caribbean eatery for that all-important jerk chicken wings, patties and much more.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A BAR CRAWL!!!
WE GO TO BARS AND CLUBS THAT PLAY ONLY R&B, HIP-HOP, DANCEHALL & AFROBEATS MUSIC.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - At the club (final venue) everyone will get an alcoholic shot. (We have no control over which shot is given by the venue. This varies each tour.)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - David Bowie Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Brixton Market - Electric Avenue
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Bowie Memorial, 464 Brixton Road Tunstall Road, London SW9 8EA England
On route to the bars and club, I'll take you to various historical points.
Our professional guide, will show you the David Bowie memorial and give you a historical summary of David Bowie and his connection to the area.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Brixton Market - Electric Avenue, Brixton Road, London England
On route to the bars and club, you'll be shown where the world-famous Brixton market is, its history and told its importance to the local area .
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Brixton, London, UK
We will explore and visit 3 different bars and club that play the best in R&B, HipHop, Dancehall and Afrobeats music in South London. These venues will highlight the diversity of this multicultural neighbourhood.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Brixton Rd, Coldharbour, London SW9 8HE, UK
Departure Time :10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.