Parque Lage, Botanical Garden and Jockey Club
Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel and drive towards Parque Lage, a charming public park located next to Corcovado Hill. Visit the listed palace and take photos next to the pool (swimming forbidden). Take a break for a delicious snack (optional, not included) at the Plage Café or explore the palace’s shop.
Then go to the Botanical Garden, one of the most beautiful and well preserved green areas in the city. Watch from up close Rio de Janeiro’s biodiversity, walk by the bicentennial imperial palm trees while discovering the incredible places of the area.
Then, head to the Jockey Club Brasileiro/Hipódromo da Gávea and discover a beautiful location with imposing architecture and privileged location, the Jockey Club is open to the public and offers the possibility to watch horse races for free. If time is available, try your luck by playing a bet (minimum value R$ 2 - optional, not included) and feel the excitement of attending the live horse race.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Tourism Guide with live commentary in Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Entrance to the Botanical Garden
- Round-trip transportation from Rio's South Zone (Botafogo, Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- Horse racing bets
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel and drive towards Parque Lage, a charming public park located next to Corcovado Hill and enjoy the view from the pool and its famous palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
Then go to the Botanical Garden, one of the most beautiful and well preserved green areas in the city. Watch from up close Rio de Janeiro’s biodiversity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jockey Club Brasileiro, Praça Santos Dumont, 31 - Gávea, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22470-060, Brazil
Visit the Jockey Club Brasileiro / Hipódromo da Gávea and discover one of the most beautiful and less visited locations by tourists and locals. With imposing architecture and privileged location, the Jockey Club is open to the public and offers the possibility to watch horse races for free.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon). Passengers lodged in hostels or B&B will be informed of the time and nearest hotel as pickup point.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.