Parque de la Reserva and Barranco Evening Tour in Lima
This is the best night tour in Lima. Enjoy a beautiful walk at night in Lima and also visit Barranco the bohemian neighborhood of Lima and the famous water park where we will see a fantastic water show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This tour is only for tourists staying in Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco.
- If you already know Lima by day now you get to discover the secrets of the city by night. First get to know the most exciting water park of the world and see a beautiful light show of lasers that reflect in water and fountains that appear to have life. This park is considered one of the largest in the world. It has 13 fountains that dance to music and it's located very close to the historical center of Lima.
After visiting the park we go to the bohemian district of the capital called Barranco. Here you will walk in the streets of the district that never sleeps, visit one of the best bars in Lima, Bar Ayahuasca, located in an old nineteenth century house now converted into a beautiful bar and take to Pisco Sour made with the most varied typical Fruits of Peru. This nocturnal visit will make you discover new flavors and places in the capital of Peru! This tour is not private
Departure Point :This tour is only for tourists staying in Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco.
Departure Time :6:00pm
Return Detail :Your hotel in Lima, Miraflores, San Isidro
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.