Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese Factory Small group Tour From Parma
Visit a traditional Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory in the countryside of Parma. Explore the secrets of Italy’s most famous cheese and learn how it goes through each phase. The tour starts with the pick up at the agreed location. Then you will ride to the Parmigiano Reggiano Factory. On your way, you will hear about the history of this famous product.
At the factory, you will be introduced to the ingredients and the process of cheesemaking. Professional cheesemakers will explain the secrets of milk processing and you will be able to see how the artisans inside the cheese dairies work with their hands. You will find out how the experts make the famous Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Before leaving the factory, you will enjoy a glass of wine with Parmigiano Reggiano and local products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off in Parma
- Professional Driving Guide
- Visit to a cheese factory
- Parmigiano Reggiano and wine tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, Piazza Garibaldi, 43121, Parma Italy
pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Dropoff are included, so please specify your Accommodation's details at the time ofbooking. If your Hotel is not listed just write the name and address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.