Park Güell Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket
Visit Park Güell with an official guide who will explain everything about this magical place that combines design, architecture, and landscape like few others. Get to know the stories and origins of this unique urban project and its modernist decor, especially the technique of "trencadís", and enjoy the view of the city of Barcelona from this hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Visit Park Güell with an official guide who will explain everything about this magical place that combines design, architecture, and landscape like few others.
Departure Point :Ctra. del Carmel, 23, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, arrive 15 minutes earlier.
- Please, add the phone number.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience.
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.