Paris Walking Tour for Children and Families
Paris isn't just for grown-ups; the kids will love all the city has to offer on a children and family walking tour. Join the fun or leave your kids in the capable hands of a qualified local mom who will show them that there is more to Paris than just the Eiffel Tower.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Natural History, 57 rue Cuvier, 75005 Paris France
Send your kids on this fun-packed walking tour of Paris' Left Bank, where the itinerary is decided by the children. You are welcome to join the tour, or leave your children in the hands of a capable local mother and guide.
Stop At: Left Bank (Rive Gauche), Paris France
Visit the oh-so-Parisian park, le Jardin du Luxembourg, to sail toy boats or ride the wooden animals of the merry-go-round. See the best puppet show in France or race pedal-powered cars. Visit the natural history museum with a cool parade of life-size African animals. Travel back in time at the Museum of the Middle Ages to see mythical creatures and learn about knights in shining armor. Take a trip to the tropics at the Grande Serre, a giant greenhouse turned urban jungle!
Stop At: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
With a varied program of daytime activities for children between the ages of 7 and 12, the walking tour is limited to a maximum of five kids. Every child gets plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get to know their fellow adventure-seekers! Moms and dads are welcome to join the tour.
Departure Point :132 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide is qualified to work with children and carries a cell phone at all times. Of course, parents are more than welcome to join the fun...and usually do!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.