Paris Versailles Palaces Tour : Guided Royal Apartments entry + Skip The Line
Make your way to central Paris and meet your guide at Versailles. A professional tour guide will make your way through the Palace. Head inside the Palace and you will begin exploring. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall!
✔ Skip the line and save time
✔ Learn about the figures of the French monarchy
✔ Explore more corners of the palace on your own
✔ Access to Carrosses Gallery
✔ Avoid long queues make the most of your time with an expert guide who will help you navigate the vast royal estate.
✔ Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
✔ From King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, get a glimpse into the lives of the French monarchy’s most influential figures.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Get Priority access to the Palace of Versailles.
- Expert experienced guide.
- Enjoy Guided tour of the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors)
- Have Access to Carrosses Gallery.
- Exclusive Versailles Palace Visitor's Guide.
- Access to Royal Apartments
- Entry to Hall of Mirrors with guide
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Versailles Gardens and Marie-Antoinette’s Estate.is avoided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Get the royal treatment with an exclusive guided tour of the palace.
In over 80 minutes, see the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
The palace is one of the largest in the world - there are more than 700 rooms. To make sure you see and explore the best of them, a knowledgeable guide is a must. What's more, beat the huge crowds and jump straight in with your pre-booked time slot. This exclusive ticket also includes access to the gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Le Petit Versailles, 92 Avenue de Versailles, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Spanish Guided tour are available only from 1st of April 2020 to onwards from 2:40 PM at afternoon
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones. Reference: Official website (Covid-19.fr)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.