Paris to Versailles half day trip
The Palace of Versailles is a must-see of Paris region, but you are not sure how to get there ? You also would like to enjoy a beautiful ride through the royal forests of Louis XV ?
The 2CV is a great car to discover Paris, but it’s also an amazing way to go to the most beautiful castle and region of Paris.
This 5h tour combines the visit of the Ile de France region.
The tour will start from your hotel in Paris. We will drive through all the different arrondissement to get to the bottom of the Eiffel tower. We will cross the beautiful residential of 16th arrondissement before to cross the Bois de Boulogne along the racecourses.
We will then drive through the Royal forests of Saint Cloud before drop you off at the entrance of the castle of the Sun King.
You will have 2h30 to visit the mysterious Hall of Mirrors, the impressive gardens and its majestic fountains.
After the visit of the royal palace, we will head back to Paris before to drop you off back at your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Polaroid photo as a souvenir
- I can provide hats or berets that I always keep in the car
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Champagne not included (possible on request)
- Lunch - French Pic nic not included (possible on request)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
We will drive through all the different arrondissement to get to the bottom of the Eiffel tower.
Pass By: 16th Arrondissement, Paris France
We will cross the beautiful residential of 16th arrondissement and its haussmanian buildings.
Pass By: Bois de Boulogne, Main entrance at bottom of av. Foch, Paris France
We will cross the Bois de Boulogne along the racecourses.
Pass By: Domaine National de Saint-Cloud, Avenue de la Grille d'Honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud France
We will then drive through the Royal forests of Saint Cloud and Fausses Reposes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
I will drop you off at the entrance of the castle of the Sun King.
You will have 2h to visit the mysterious Hall of Mirrors, the vintage chandeliers, the impressive gardens and its majestic fountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, 75006 Paris, France
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.