Paris: The City of Lights from Ancient Times to the Fire of Notre Dame (EST)
What is a Virtual Guided Tour? It is not virtual reality. It is a licensed guide led webinar packed with photos, videos, polls and a fully interactive chat function which makes this anything but a lecture video. There is also a live Q&A at the end satisfying all your questions about Paris, Art History, Architecture or your next French vacation. Whether you’ve never been abroad or spent every summer in France, enjoy this exciting, interactive experience from the comfort of your home.
All Start times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). You can use this timezone converter tool to verify what the start time is in your city. Change the city on the right to "New York" and insert the time you are considering. The tool will compute what time that is in your location.
per adult from
2 days 12 hours
What's included :
- Virtual Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Departure Point :Paris, France
Departure Time :3:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.