Paris Street Art bike tour - Open Air Museum
Paris created the world largest Street Art open-air museum.
Join us for a fun bike ride along the river from Paris center to Paris most modern neighborhood, ZAC Paris 13 where the greatest architects let loose and created delirious buildings and where star graffiti artists from all over the world met to create giant murals.
Tristan Eaton, Invader, Faile, Btoy, D * Face, Shepard Fairey, Cryptik, Hush, Conor Harrington, INTI and many others are waiting for you ... Banksy maybe !
Frescoes of 10, 20, 30 or even 40 m high with all styles colliding.
We will enjoy a coffee break in the world largest start-up incubator, Station F where Big Mama group created its flagship vessel of 10 themed restaurants in an incredible atmosphere! Here young people from around the world are shaping the world of tomorrow!
See you soon !
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France), 11 Quai Francois Mauriac 13e, 75013 Paris France
We'll cycle through Paris newest neighborhood where all star architects in the world compete to create the most stunning buildings
Stop At: Galerie Itinerrance, 24 boulevard du General Jean Simon, 75013 Paris France
The Itinerance gallery initiated the world biggest open-air museum dedicated to Street Art. We'll bike through this huge area and finally enter the Itinerance gallery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: STATION F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris, France
The world largest Startup incubator where youths from all over the world shape our future. We will make a coffee/tea stop inside Station F where Big Mama group created its flagship location, a mix of restaurant, lounge, bars and Street Art exhibition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :7 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- A guided bike tour is not only fun, it is also healthy and safe. Our guide will respect a minimum distance of 1.5 meters with each visitor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.