Paris Sightseeing Tour with Optional Seine River Cruise
See all the top Paris attractions on your list on this 2-hour city sightseeing Small Group Tour! Traveling by luxury minibus, you’ll pass iconic landmarks, like the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral, while learning about their history from your friendly guide. If you have more time to spare, then upgrade to include a 1-hour Seine River sightseeing cruise. See the sites that line the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks, and enjoy an apéritif (Glass of Champagne or Wine) as you cruise!
per adult from
120 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour sightseeing tour by minibus (maximum 16 people)
- 1-hour Seine River cruise including apéritif (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Meet your guide at our agency near the Eiffel Tower, and then board the minibus for your whistle-stop tour of Paris. From the comfort of your seat, see all the top Paris attractions while hearing about the city’s distinctive history and culture from your guide.
Pass along the Champs-Élysées, seeing its luxury boutiques and incredible monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, which was built to honor fallen French soldiers.
Stop At: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
At the end of the street is Place de la Concorde, Paris’ largest central square, home to an eye-catching obelisk that was given to the French by the Egyptians as a gift in the 19th century.
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Get a glimpse into upmarket Parisian life while traveling through the streets of swanky Saint-Germain des Prés, passing prestigious
museums like Musée d’Orsay.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
After leaving your minibus from the 2-hour sightseeing tour, your guide will give you your cruise ticket and directions to the boat meeting point. Hop on board your sightseeing boat and see more top Paris attractions from the water, while enjoying a hot crêpe and an apéritif of Champagne, wine, or a Kir Royale (blackcurrant liquor with sparkling wine). During the 1-hour cruise, listen to entertaining audio commentary and see all the sites along the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River, including the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Pass everyone’s favorite architectural icon – the Eiffel Tower – and see UNESCO World Heritage-listed Notre Dame Cathedral.
Departure Point :41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.