Paris Secret Shopping Tour: A unique Concierge-led adventure
Take a small group or a private walking tour of one of the insider secret neighbourhoods of Paris South of Pigalle, the trendy district known as “SoPi”. SoPi has come to represent all that is hip and dernier cri in Paris. The bustling and exciting Rue des Martyrs, a crossing point between the Grands Magasins district and Sacré-Coeur, is filled with undiscovered boutiques and gastronomic discoveries.
Food, fashion, wine and a lively café culture can all be included in your Concierge-led tour of this "off the beaten path" quartier.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pigalle, Pigalle, Paris, Ile-de-France
The traditional red-light district of Paris takes on a completely different character on a sunny afternoon
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rue des Martyrs, Paris France
We will start at the foot of Rue des Martyrs to explore the culinary and shopping delights of the street and the surrounding area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quartier de la Nouvelle Athenes, Rue Notre Dame de Lorette, 75009 Paris France
Inspired by London’s urban architecture around the time it was built. It was popular among the working class and intellectual elite of the day, as well as artists, writers and musicians.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Notre-Dame de Lorette, Entree 1 1 rue Flechier, 75009 Paris France
Construction of this church began in 1823 under the reign of Louis XVIII and was completed in 1836 under the reign of Louis-Philippe. Unlike other French churches instead of decorative paintings being placed on the church's walls, murals were painted directly onto them
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Pigalle, 75018 Paris, France
Return Detail :18bis Rue de Châteaudun, 75009 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.