Paris Secret Food Tour: Taste of Le Marais w/ Private Tour Option
In Le Marais, you will feel a specific atmosphere and enjoy the beauty of the medieval Paris. On your Food Tour in Paris, you will get to try many different types of French culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Your local Parisian guide will take you to a boulangerie, where you can sample and learn about classic French breads and baguettes. Then visit of the oldest covered market in Paris to try some French cheeses and white wine. You will also drop into a typical Brasserie for the delicious flavour sensation of eating a croque Monsieur or a french pie. Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Originally Place Royale, is the oldest planned square in Paris, France. It is located in the Marais district.
Pass By: Marche des Enfants Rouges, 39 rue de Bretagne Haut Marais, 75003 Paris France
The oldest covered market in Paris, France. The market has been listed as a historic monument since 1982.
Pass By: Jewish quarter, 71 rue du Temple Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme, 75003 Paris France
Located in the fourth arrondissement of Paris, France. The Place Saint-Paul and the surrounding area were, unofficially, named the Pletzl when the neighborhood became predominantly Jewish because of an influx of immigrants at the end of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the twentieth.
Pass By: Paroisse Saint-Paul Saint-Louis, 99 Rue St. Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
A church on rue Saint-Antoine in the Marais quarter of Paris. Built between 1627 and 1641, this church is Paris first Jesuit church built
Pass By: The Centre Pompidou, Place Georges-Pompidou, 75004 Paris, France
Beauborg is a lively district in Paris' 4th arrondissement, it is also a colloquial name of Centre Pompidou, an art centre in the Beaubourg area of Paris.
Departure Point :Temple, 75003 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Saint-Paul, Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.