Paris Rail Day Trip from London including Paris Visite Card
Whether you're a solo traveller, or just enjoy planning your own day, our Paris at Leisure Tour is perfect for those who want to explore the city at their own pace. Your travel to, from and around Paris is taken care of by us, all you need to do is bring your sense of adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Return train tickets on the Eurostar. Optional extra to upgrade to Standard Premier
- Welcome pack with map of Paris
- Paris Visite Pass to travel by Metro while in Paris
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Museums entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - St. Pancras International Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Pancras International Station, St. Pancras Station Euston Road, London N1C 4QP England
St Pancras International station is home to Eurostar and an exciting collection of shops, restaurants and bars, including Europe's longest Champagne bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gare du Nord, Rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris France
The Gare du Nord, officially Paris-Nord, is one of the six large terminus stations of the SNCF mainline network for Paris, France. It serves train services toward regions north of Paris, along the Paris–Lille railway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Eiffel Tower is a wrought-iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre, or the Louvre Museum, is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. A central landmark of the city, it is located on the Right Bank of the Seine in the city's 1st arrondissement.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, commonly known as Sacré-Cœur Basilica and often simply Sacré-Cœur, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in Paris, France.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is an avenue in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France, 1.9 kilometres long and 70 metres wide, running between the Place de la Concorde and the Place Charles de Gaulle, where the Arc de Triomphe is located.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Notre-Dame de Paris, referred to simply as Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the 4th arrondissement of Paris. The cathedral was consecrated to the Virgin Mary and considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris, France, standing at the western end of the Champs-Élysées at the centre of Place Charles de Gaulle, formerly named Place de l'Étoile—the étoile or "star" of the juncture formed by its twelve radiating avenues.
Departure Point :St Pancras International, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please ensure you have a valid passport and visa with you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach
- We will make every effort to fulfill seating requests on the Eurostar however this can not be guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.