Paris Premium Family Tour : City Island to Latin Quarter Exclusive
Get yourself lost in the amazing beauty and history-packed island the ile de la Cite island, the place from where Paris started exploring. Crossing the bridge of Seine get ready to explore Shakespearean characters and medieval gardens in the Latin Quarter.
The most attracting sides of this Private Tour are-
✔Stroll through the gardens of Saint-Julien-le-Pauvre church.
✔Roam around the medieval gardens of the Cluny Museum.
✔Taste some delicious chocolate typical for Paris.
✔Stroll around the Parisien Bouquinistes.
✔Marvel in the colors of the Flower Market.
✔Discover the medieval gardens, with the ruins of the Gallo-Roman thermal baths in the background.
✔Stroll through the oldest flower market in Paris, charming bookstores, Notre Dame Cathedral & Point Zero.
✔ Kids join for free.
This small tour of 2 hours is designed for family traveling where your children can discover Paris in a new manner. Stroll around the very peaceful Place Dauphine and visit the oldest Flower Market in Paris
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced private guide
- Taste Chocolates
- Entry/Admission - Place Dauphine
- Entry/Admission - Bouquinistes
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Dauphine, Paris France
A very famous public square located near the western end of the ile de la Cite in the first arrondissement of Paris is the Place Dauphine. In 1607 Henry IV initiated this square, which was the second of his project for public squares in Paris, whereas the first one was the Place Royale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Notre Dame de Monts, Notre Dame de Monts, Vendee, Pays de la Loire
Notre-Dame de Paris - basically known as Notre-Dame. It is a medieval Catholic Church. The cathedral was sanctified to the Virgin Mary and considered to be one of the finest cases of French Gothic engineering. It is not just a place for worship, it is engaged with a rich history and significant architectural achievements. It is one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. Here you can see many small statues, all individually crafted can be seen around the exterior of the building. Some statues were used as column supports and others, such as the famous gargoyles, as water spouts. The three large rosettes are regarded as one of the greatest masterpieces of Christianity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bouquinistes, 15 Quai Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
Stroll around the Parisian Bouquinistes. The great Bouquinistes of Paris are the booksellers of used and antiquarian books who ply their trade along large sections of banks of the beautiful river Seine. On the right side of the bank there is the Pont Marie to the Quai du Louvre, again on the left side is the Quai de la Tournelle to Quai Voltaire.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Statue équestre d'Henri IV, 15 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free cancellation up to 19 days before experience date is applicable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June 2020. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June 2020 in orange zones. Ref: The official French Government website
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.